This website has no age restriction as the content provided is carefully selected. The website engages in no advertising from external sources that could target specific peoples. Comments are moderated.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
When shopping on our website, additional terms and conditions will apply.
When sending demos, your intellectual property will be acknowledged and be seen as your intellectual property, as long as the content you send to us is not already recognized as the property of Art à Vanilla or of any other 3rd party.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any materials found on this website in any media by downloading, print-screening, taking photos and/or videos of it, or in any other form.
- Selling, sublicensing, and/or otherwise commercializing any materials found on this website, unless agreed in writing by Art à Vanilla;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- Using this Website in any way that is, or may be damaging to Art à Vanilla;
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting, or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing without written consent from Art à Vanilla;
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and Art à Vanilla may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, at its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain the confidentiality of such information.
4. Your Content
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. Art à Vanilla reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without further notice.
5. No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Art à Vanilla makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
6. Limitation of liability
In no event shall Art à Vanilla, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Art à Vanilla, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Art à Vanilla from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages, and/or expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
9. Variation of Terms
Art à Vanilla is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing the use of this Website.
Art à Vanilla shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
11. Entire Agreement
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Art à Vanilla and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
12. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and the European Union, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom and the European Union for the resolution of any disputes.