Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.artavanilla.com.
You can email us at: welcome(at)artavanilla(dot)com
What personal data we collect and why we collect the information you give us, including:
All the information you send us thru this website or social media:
- Thru site registration (personal data: name, address, email, telephone, date of birth, personal description, and payment details )
- Digital communication (email or phone)
- Sending us job applications
- When reporting issues or filling forms on our website
- Information about orders you place with us
- Photos, videos, and audio that you submit to our organization
- Automatic data from logging in such as IP address, your location, your computer platform, your browser, and timezone.
- Information about your time on our website: what pages you have seen or searched for, pages you have clicked on, and how long you stayed on them.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Why we may use your data
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To improve our services and/or provide you with a more appropriate range of products (including making suggestions or recommendations)
- To respond to your queries
- To analyze the effectiveness of our investment in advertisement
- To comply with legal requirements
- To ensure a higher degree of web security
- To allow you using online engagement such as posting comments on our website
- To notify you about any changes about our website or services
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- We collect the information you send us thru the contact forms in order to respond back
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We do NOT share the data with anybody outside of our organisation, unless this is requested in a legal matter or by the national authorities.
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
- Our servers are managed by competent engineers
- An SSL Certificate is installed for encrypting data over the internet
- From our organisation, only a very limited number of members are in charge with handling data and they are trained under the GDPR law.
What data breach procedures we have in place
- We inform both the user and the national authority delegated to managing Data Protection.
- We assess, monitor, and update our services, policies, and procedures.
What third parties we receive data from
We do not receive data from any parties other than the date you provide us with.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
We do not have an automated service in this matter.